I've heard everyone say how fun and easy this blogging thing is so I thought I'd give it a try and well...this is one of the hardest things I have had to figure out in a long time! My poor neglected children! Hopefully my page will get a little a little more exciting and cute in the near future! But at the rate I'm going, it may take awhile!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We are excited to see the new adventures and keep up with the Winz fam. Speaking of...I'm a little disheartened we aren't on the "friend" list, but over time, I'm sure we can work on that :-). Oh, and let's get the 5 foot hoop for big Landon so uncle Kev can come play with his favorite Nephew!
I am so excited you are a blogger....now I can see what is going on with you all the time. Getting the blog started was never fun, but once it is up and going...lots of fun!! You will see!
FINALLY!!!! Didnt I talk to you about starting a blog about 8 years ago?!?!?!
And I too found it overwhelming at first, but now its like no big deal, it will come with time!
Now we can be friends again! :)
How fun! I can't wait to hear more about the daily adventures of the family. Maybe one of these days I'll be adventurous enough to start a blog of my own.
Darling family! But you already knew that! Seriously, will you come and help me set up a blog? I don't know if I will have the time to set one up because of the puppy that will soon be here. I know I am crazy!
OK, now I really am a "with it" Grandpa as this is the first "blog" I have accessed and read. Good job Erin.
Post a Comment