
With the sunny weather this past week...the munchkins and I went out for a couple strolls together. Yup, believe it or not I actually have been exercising for 6 weeks now! Longest stretch ever, but our trip to Mexico next month is my only motivation so we'll see how it goes when we get home. Anyhow, I took Landon and Binnie in our little chariot we originally got for Jay to take Landon on his bike rides. Well, for any of you who know Jay and his little prized posession (his bike) he has decided his bike is too fragile and precious to hook up the trailer. So, I took the kids on a walk. They absolutley loved it!!! They would just look at eachother and smile. I would have to stop to look at them every few feet cause they looked so freekin cute! Binnie just stares at Landon...she absolutley adores him, it makes my heart melt! So here's to my lazy butt getting out of the house and the two cutest little jammers ever!!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Cutest munchkins ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
landon is such a stud! I thought about going for a walk...but the drifts are so huge up here...i feel like we would get hit by a car! good job on the exercising. I have been thinking about if for 6 weeks:)!
That is great that you guys were able to get outside today. I don;t miss the snow, but don't get me wrong I miss a lot about good old Utah.
Primary Pres holy cow, how many kids are in primary? When did this happen? I bet your great though, you are so cute with kids. Does Landon love having you in there with him?
I guess no new camera yet?
Are you guys taking the kids to Mexico? That sounds like fun!
I have to agree, you do have the cutest munchkins! I wish I lived closer to you so we could go on walks together. I am jealous you are going to Mexico...Is this with or without the kids?
They are such cute munchkins!! I love how cute Landon is to her! When are you going to Mexico, and what part?
You do have some cute little ones...speaking of, we need to get our little ones together and let them run free while we have some nice visiting time!
Erin,
Thanks for adding us. Your kids are the cutest. I love Landon's energy and I miss seeing him follow Jay around in the summer time. They are so so cute together. I can only hope our kids have that kind of bond. Looking forward to Saturday...mmm cinnamon rolls! Let me know if I can do ANYTHING.
Carly
Just love ur stinkin guts! U and ur family are so adorable! I love hanging out every week... it is so much fun, something I definately look forward to! Big Hugs- and btw u look great! Jay will love u in ur swimsuit! he he he. even if it is white! :)
You have the most beautiful family. What I want to know is how you find time to work out. I only have one kid and am lucky to get my big fat butt on the treadmill once a week.
Post a Comment