table height="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
| http://www.myheritage.com/collage |
I thought these were kind of fun...myheritage.com
A little about our family...Jay and I have now been married 8 years and in those 8 years we have...both graduated from the U of U, built our first home and have welcomed 3 darling little munchkins...Landon 6, Brynley 3, and Nixon 8 months old! Jay is on his 5th year of selling medical equipment and I am lucky enough to hang out with the kiddos all day everyday!
table height="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
| http://www.myheritage.com/collage |
6 comments:
Okay...I think you totally look more like Reese Whitherspoon. You are gorgeous...You are a movie star!!
that is fun! but i would be afraid of who they said i looked like!
Hey you look like awsome women - you are hot! I thought it was funny on my Max's he looked mostly like girls!! You all looked like hot celeb's - I really liked Landon and Fred Savage :)
I agree with Jess! You and Reese totally have the same smile. Your such a pretty girl :)
haha I love the collage thing. I tried with Ellie and Maggie and I think one of them got Chrlie Chaplin. LOL.
k time for a new post
Post a Comment