MERRY CHRISTMAS from our home to yours...we hope you all have a fabulous Christmas filled with LAUGHTER and LOVE!
Love, Jay * Erin * Landon and Brynley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little about our family...Jay and I have now been married 8 years and in those 8 years we have...both graduated from the U of U, built our first home and have welcomed 3 darling little munchkins...Landon 6, Brynley 3, and Nixon 8 months old! Jay is on his 5th year of selling medical equipment and I am lucky enough to hang out with the kiddos all day everyday!
24 comments:
Wow, look at you Mrs. Supermodel. I love that picture, it is so good of all of you guys, and so different which I love. What a fun idea to be walking in the snow.
sO DANG CUTE!!! HOW CUTE IS BINNYS HAT! HUH WHY DID YOU HAVE HER WEAR IT??? YOU HAVE THE CUTEST FAM!!!
Happy Christmas woman! Fabulous picture! Turned out very cute!
-Trisha
That is such a cute pic!!! I want to be like you when i grow up!
I love this picture! You guys are so cute! Who took the picture??
Your pic turned out so cute!!! Everyone looks so cute in it! Darling family Erin:)
stop looking so freakin hot all the time !!! That's all I have to say!
What a cute pic! Hope your family has a Merry Christmas!
Holy moly you guys are one super gorgeous famiy! Ps - we just moved back to SLC!!! Yay, we have got to start to hang out tons! xoxoxo
Oh what a cute picture, I love it! Your family is adorable!!
So beautiful. Perfect for the Christmas season. Merry Christmas!!!!
that is a darling picture!! you have such a beautiful family! we need to get together!
SO is this how people are doing Christmas cards this year? I guess I missed that one.
Cute picture. Love you guys!
Darling picture! You have such a cute family! Merry New Year!
So adorable. You guys could be on the cover of LL Bean or one of those magazines.
your little family is so cute!
The picture is really so-so, ho-hum. Ha! My mommy always told me not to lie. What a darling picture of your family! Love you Erin. Have a great New Year!
Hey Erin! Thanks so much for the call yesterday! You are awesome! I love your way cute family picture! Also I just read the post below it and WOW!!! That is so awesome that you guys did that fundraiser. You guys really are great people!
Oh my gosh you have a cute family! yeah! I'm glad I can keep up on you guys now. See you on thurs! Go Bunco!
very cute...creative way to do a pic. Hope you guys are well. we should get everyone together soon!
Adorable! I can't wait to talk to you about The City tonight at bunco.
I love it!! That is a great pic! You are gorgeous as always!
Cute pictures. I'm so glad your sister gave me your link. Mine is aprilanderik.blogspot.com
JaNece was one of my best friends in college. I love her to death. We just recently got back in contact with each other. It is a small world isn't it. Your family is so cute. Maybe we'll see you at Logan's farewell and we can catch up.
Post a Comment