Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Memories?


Well, our Christmas was one to remember...Christmas eve we got out the video camera so it was all set for the morning and we realized we only had like 2 min. in battery time left and sure enough Jay and had no idea where he had put the charger, so we thought ok, we'll just have to take lots of pics. First thing in the morning we whip out the camera to capture the Christmas excitement when after one picture our camera failed and wouldn't take any pictures! So memories is all we really will have of this Christmas. Oh, and Bryn's tooth she has been working on for sometime finally cut through and the 2nd one soon followed. I had the craziest pain I had ever been in when Landon decided to jump off the couch onto my back as I layed on the floor playing with Bryn and my back went crazy at about 11:00 Christmas night, so between no sleep with the teether and frustration with the electronic devices a nice heavy dose of percocet for the back was all I needed to call it a day!
But looking back now, I can honestly say our Christmas was awesome. Landon came to find out that Santa makes toys for Costco and that's why his train table is just like the Costco one. My brother, my sister in law and their 2 boys were in town for Christmas so Landon's best buddies were here! We were able to make it to every family party and spend the weekend at the cabin sledding, snowmobiling and downing the hot chocolate! We are so lucky to have all our family close by and to have so many fun family traditions. It makes for a busy but wonderful holiday!
Have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

What a fun Christmas! It was so good to get together with you guys! We miss you so much! Your kids are so adorable- I am jealous of your daughters calm demeanor... why is mine so high maintenance?! And Landon is such a sweetie, wanting to hold all the little girls hands! Oh I love them!

Kevin Winzeler Photography said...

Costco story is classic Erin! Thanks for posting the stories and tell J to get on the camera prep (if he needs a lesson or two, I'd be happy to oblige).