Yesterday I took Landon and Binnie to the Dr. Binnie had a 7 month checkup and as all of you can guess, she was in the 92% for weight...90% for height...and 95% for head. Way to take after your mom Binnie! Hey, at least she's proportionate. She also received 5 shots and an oral immunization with nothing but a little whimper. Afterall she lives with Landon who unexpectedly tackles her and wrestles her so she's use to a little pain now and then. She is such a mellow, content baby. She's just an angel.
As for Landon, he started complaining his ear hurt the night before last at about 10:00pm and by 5:00am his ear had ruptured and for those of you who have had kids with ruptured eardrums you know how obvious it is when it happens. The pain will be so excruciating and all of a sudden it doesn't hurt anymore and their pillow has a large wet spot and their ear is swimming in fluid. Poor kid! So the Dr. put him on antibiotics to keep away any possible infection. He is such a trooper and a wonderful big brother. He is just all over Binnie and she is without a doubt his number one fan! You'll never see her smile bigger and wiggle her legs and arms faster than when she sees Landon walk into the room!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
90% and poppin ear drums!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so glad to know someone else who has a kid with a 90% or more head. Ben and Seth have always been above 95% for head.
Poor Landon - isn't that his second time of that happening? I hope he feels better. My kids all have 97% heads - I think it is for the big brains they have - just makes them smart!
Lucky that she has equal amount of everything. Baylee is 80% height and 20% weight. So everything is either to short and fits the waist, or long enough but to big in the waist!!
It feels like it's been forever since I've seen you!! Can't wait for the next bunco to catch up! I miss seeing you guys!
Post a Comment