
Tonight as I sat and watched Jay teach Landon how to "hip-hop" dance, I couldn't help but think of what a lucky gal I am. Landon and Binnie couldn't ask for a better dad and I couldn't ask for better munchkins or hubby. They are so funny together and both end up sweating by the time the dance instruction and tumbling efforts are finished. Even Binnie wiggles and shakes when she watches Landon and daddy go nutz! If Landon hears his and dad's rockout music turn on (Sorry, Blame it on Me by Akon and Umbrella by Rihanna..the clean versions of course!) he comes racing to the family room doing summersault down the hall.
These are the moments that make life priceless!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Lucky Me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Erin, I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you! Blogging is not going to be enough know though. We really need to hang out sometime. I bet Jason loves having kids so he cak keep acting like a kid, Bryn looks just like her dad and Landon looks like a great big brother(even if he is rough). I love how he cheeses it in every picture! You have a cute little family!
How fun...you know Amy too? Small world. I miss you...how are things. Did you girls end up going to Vegas? Let's get together soon for a play date at my house!
how cute! after the "how to launch a spoon" at cold stone, I can only imagine the other life lessons Landon gets taught from Jay! Your family is so great!
hey erin! I was glad to hear you had a blog! Maybe we can keep in better touch now. Thanks for coming up...it was fun to get together. We forgot how fun it was to be around all y'all! Keep in touch...lets do it again soon!
p.s-send me your email address, so I can send you the pics.
You've picked up on the blogging thing so well Erin. We told you it was easy. I love reading about your cute family and the way Landon and Bryn interact. It makes me excited for my baby.
Erin - your little family is so cute. It was so fun to see you guys last week. Your kiddos are adorable! We need to get together more often (at least when we come into town!) You have also got to get a video of them Hip hop dancing and post it on your blog - I would love to see it!
Post a Comment