Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged!



What is his name? Jason Winzeler

How long have you been together? Married 6 years this month!

How long did you date? One Year

How old is he? 28...and has his first few gray hairs!!!

Who eats more? I absolutley do, he's definantely a light weight when it comes to food

Who said I love you first? I think me, sad huh?!

Who is taller? He is

Who can sing better? We both like to sing to the kids, but beyond that we've both got issues

Who is smarter? Depends...sports, commonsense etc. Jay is, Books, I'd say I'm the nerd

Who does the laundry? I do, until Jay finds himself recycling certain items and then he steps up and shrinks everything!

Who pays the bills? Both...Jay makes all the money and I write all the checks!

Who sleeps on the right side? Depends on how you look at the bed, all I know is I'm always furthest from the door and he has to be on my left so I can't smell or feel him breathing on me when I'm on my favored right side.

Who mows the lawn? He does, I'd like to, but I know if I do it once, it will all of a sudden become my job...I've learned not to do anything or lift a finger to anything I don't want to be doing from there on out!

Who cooks dinner? We both do

Who drives? He does...some type of masculinity thing I think

Who is more stubborn? Tie!!!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me...shocker eh?

Who asked who out first? I asked him out...sad again huh? I'm really not that forward, but my friend was going to line him up with another friend so I had to beat her to it and ask him out for myself.

Who proposed? He did, after some persistent persuasion!

Who has more friends? Through the teenage years he definantely did, but now I'd say we pretty much both have a good group of friends.

Who is more sensitive? I'm a wreck! No, but seriously...poor guy, I am all over the charts some days.

Who has more siblings? He does...3, I have...2

Who wears the pants? Well, I've already made myself look bad so I guess I might as well be truthful on this answer as well...I can be pretty bossy so I'd say I do, but I know if he heard me say that he'd just laugh at me. He probably lets me think I do to avoid the argument, but he has his ways of wearing the pants a little more discretely.

I tag whoever reads this!

4 comments:

jonna said...

i totally agree with you on the breathing thing when you sleep. I hate to feel it in my face, so I always flip over.

Katie said...

So do I have to post now since I read yours? BTW I thing the Eysser girls definitely wear the pants. Or any Eysser for that matter. j/k

amy said...

You crack me up! I remember the days of you pushing Jason to marry you! I remember when he dropped off a letter at my house to give to you. I wish I could remember what he called you because it was pretty funny!

Blackner Family said...

Love these!! So fun hearing all the details!!