Last weekend we got together with some friends to BBQ and Landon actually found a little friend who loves his choke hold hugs and overwhelming attention! 
I know, I know, amazing! Landon has so much energy and is so intense that he has the tendency to scare little kids with his energy and roughness. It was so entertaining to watch Landon and Natalia run around outside in the freezing cold with Melinda's scarves on...
Landon was in heaven with little Natalia! Definately a memorable night...yummy food, entertaining company and many fun memories!!!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
BBQ Buddies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
How cute, Landon looks like he's got himself a little "friend" if you know what I mean. j/k
How cute are they!! Didn't you go to Mexico? If so, why haven't you posted any pictures?
Such cute pics - We miss Landon - what a big boy he is getting!! Stealing the girls hearts already - way to go buddy!!
I too want to see pics of Mexico!
he is so stinkin' cute- watch out when he is a teenager! maybe he will be like you and be your payback! just kidding!
So fun for Landon!! It's the best seeing your kids happy!!
Those pics really did turn out cute! I can't wait for them to play together again... natalia really did have a lot of fun with him. I still can't get the pirate images out of my head. That was so cute watching them be pirates! love ya!
Landon is such a cute little boy! Thanks for lunch the other day. We miss seeing you guys at church. Lets get together soon.
Are you kidding me? He's like the little man - his arm around her and everything! I love it, is he becoming mini Jason?
cute kids. looks like fun. I forgot to tell you, if you are going to change your blog, I would change the template. The one you are in is a little harder to use than others. I like Minima or Rounders. Good luck.
erin, one more thing...if you want to keep the header you wrote...I can remove your name that i put on and you would still have the paper. I will email it to you and you just upload it in the header as a picture.
ERIN where did you get the cute template and top of the page cute thing? I want to make mine cute too.
So cute!! Landon...the little womanizer!! They are so cute!
Cute blog and cute kids! Hope you can find mine now.
Cute! Landon looks so old! They change so fast! Put some pictures of Brynn up! For some reason when I was trying to access your blog it wouldn't let me, then I finally realized I could do it through Katies so I did...anyway Kauner was sitting with me and he freaked out seeing Landon. He said "That's my best friend!" Over and over! It was really cute!
I am glad you will finally let me read your blog! Were you afraid that I would take your kids? Darling blog. I tagged you on mine!
I am glad we can read your blog now. It is so cute!
Your blog is so cute, I dind't recognize that was Natalya with Landon until I started reading it. They look like good buddies.
Erin-
I found you! You posted a comment on our blog, so I knew you had to have one too...I added you to ours, hope thats ok! How are things? How is your calling? Now that the weather is getting a little warmer, we are going to have to do a back-yard BBQ!
Dixie
I tag you
Howdy neighbors! When does my little buddy get to come over and play again? Hope to start seeing you guys again...we share back yards for pete's sake. By the way Jay, Dixie and I were in Hawaii when you called and left a message about a ride. We would have loved to have gone. Let's get together soon!
McKay
Post a Comment