A couple weekends ago we got together with Jay's highschool buddies. They are all old and married with kids :), so they weren't as energetic and wild as they all once were, but nonetheless we had a great time and some good laughs! It's so fun he still talks to and gets together with friends from highschool. To me it seems totally foreign because I don't talk to anyone from highschool let alone see anyone. I rarely run into anyone from highschool and if I ever do run into someone I duck and pray they don't notice me. I know a lot of people love hanging out with friends from back in the day, but I wasn't that close with a group of friends to do so, so it's fun Jay does.
It's fun to see everyone's kids when we get together especially when you knew them when they were young and single. They all have darling families and are doing great things!
What a handsome group of men eh?!?
We were missing a couple wives...see you next time hopefully!
Landon and his new little buddy Owen...they had a blast together!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Reminiscing Weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yeah we aren't quite as energetic are we? Now all we want to do is sit around and talk! We are old!:) Fun time...lets do it again soon.
that looks like it was a fun weekend. I am with you on the not getting together with HS friends. I think I have 2 bf from HS that I talk to but everyone else I was ducking too when I saw them. LOL
Looks like fun - I love getting together with old friends - those are memories in the making!
Post a Comment