


So many of our friends have done such cute pictures with their children in front of the Christmas tree so we thought we'd hold a little photo session this morning with my so obedient and cute children and well...Bryn would sob every time Landon touched or looked at her, probably because his touch is anything but soft, but more of a choke hold. Jay couldn't make either child laugh for the life of him and Landon thought he was the only one who needed to be in the pictures. All of that combined with my limited patience and well...here's what you get! Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Merry Christmas?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ha Ha! I love those pics! Looks like my kiddos last year in front of the tree!
Hey, wanna get together next week? I will be at Beccas! I am so excited to visit Utah! I havent been there since college!
Love all the pics. Hey let's get together. Trent is gone for the next 9 days in Cabo...fun being pregnant and not being able to fly. I am the one left behind. Call me. Merry Christmas and I hope you guys had a great holiday!
I love that you have a blog!! Such cute Christmas pictures!! So fun that I get to spy into the lives of the winzlers!!
Post a Comment