Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm in LOVE...with another woman!!!

I can't even tell you what an amazing night Jay and I just had...we just got home from seeing KELLIE PICKLER in concert! (Don't laugh...haters!) Both Jay and I instantly fell in love! She is just the cutest thing you have ever seen and an absolute darling gal! Our seats rocked...4th row, front and center baby! I get all giddy just thinking about it :)! Many of you know I love celebrities and am totally one to be STAR STRUCK...sure enough the second she walked on stage Jay and I just looked at eachother and grinned from ear to ear...we were speechless! I'm not sure if Jay or I like her more...either way it's a win-win...I can buy the most expensive seats and he doesn't say a word cause he loves the upclose view! (He'd never admit to it being the gentleman he is, but he was pretty quiet and focused the entire time...and it wasn't on me :)).

The best part of it all was my sister-in laws, younger sister (Whitney Layne) opened for Kellie and she rocked! Whitney too has such an amazing voice not to mention she's beautiful! Jay has always loved Whitney's voice and begs her to serenade him whenever we're on vacation together. If he had the money he'd pay her to sing him to sleep every night...she's amazing!

We went and ate at my favorite, quick, little joint...RUMBI...yummy yum!



Whitney Layne...you are amazing hun!



Jay and Whit...



Jay and I impatiently awaiting KELLIE PICKLER!



Oh and I almost forgot...my batteries died after Whitney sang, so here goes Jay running across the street to the nearest gas station to buy me new batteries...you're the best honey!



KELLIE PICKLER...be grateful I'm only showing you a few of my favorite pictures, I took over 100 pictures of just her...I was in heaven!



It's times like these I wish I had just forked over the extra money to get a more expensive camera with higher megapixels. It was all funky lighting obviously and I couldn't zoom in my camera at all or she became all fuzzy, but nevertheless she looked amazing...



Don't tell me she's not the cutest thing you've ever seen, she's absolutely gorgeous...









Jay, Whit and I...thank you Whit for inviting us to such a fun evening!



Thanks honey for the best 24th of July ever...I know you feel the same :)! We couldn't have had a more enjoyable night! HAPPY 24TH OF JULY!!!

21 comments:

Christiansen's said...

You are so hillarious, I love how you wish you had a nicer camera just for the pictures of her. Also what a nice hubby to go get you new batteries.

jonna said...

Fun! Never really listened to her music. Glad you guys had time away to yourselves. We go to jack johnson next month! see you next weekend!

Jessica said...

So fun, you two do SOOO many fun things, I am jealous! I like her too, but than again, I love most country music!! I have never had seats like that though! Super cool!

Jen said...

I'm glad you had a fun night. You are right... They are beautiful. I do have to admit that I didn't have the best first impression of Kellie. I only wish her brains were as noteworthy as her looks! J/K She is growing on me.

amy said...

I love Kellie Pickler! When she sang at the music awards last year I cried...ha ha! I am glad you had a great time. What a great hubby you have to go with you and to also run and get batteries for you. He's one in a million!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

you are too funny! i can totally picture you all giddy! lol

Katie said...

She is just so cute.
Do get a new camera.
Where did you find your red purse? Love it.
later

Bellblogging said...

What a BLAST! I always thought she was so cute! Glad you guys had an awesome night!

Jenn said...

oh fun...I like Kelli too! It is so much fun to see people live in concert, especially from the 4th row to really watch them. You look so adorable as always. We need to do another girls night out before my baby #2 makes me a recluse at home... :)

Blackner Family said...

Love Kellie Pickler, I too think she is so adorable!! They had her mom on Inside Edition a couple of months ago!! Glad you guys had a great 24th!! And so cool you knew the opener!! Way to live it up!!

Momma Fish said...

FUN!!! Concerts are so much fun. I love Kellie Pickler. She is so dang cute and what an awesome personality!

Anonymous said...

I think you're cuter then Kellie, I have to admit I don't like her as much as Carrie Underwood. Now if it was her on stage I would have gone crazy! Kellie is just a little too ditzy for me. But none the less, I am jeolous!

JaNece said...

This is too cute! You are every bit as cute as Kellie!! And I love that Jay loves her as much as you! You crack me up!

CoLiE-O said...

i think kelli is so gorgeous, naturally. i dont blame you one bit for being star struck. i have a crush on bruce wayne(christian bale)- if that makes you feel any better:)

julie thayne smith said...

Erin, what a fun night, you are so cute!!! Don't you just love the summer??!!! I love all your fun pictures and your blog is so adorable! Keep having a fun summer and it'll be nice to catch up with you again at bunco!!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

it was fun to see you guys the other night...im so glad that you had fun..what a great night and a fun memory...

Villarreal's said...

Ha Ha! Erin you crack me up! I think you were born to live in LA. Seriously if you lived here, you would be walking around with your jaw hanging open all the time! :) I love ya, your so cute and I am glad you and Jay enjoyed Pickler! (I had NO idea you are such a big fan...)

Jess Perry said...

So much fun!! I miss you! I can't believe we live so close and don't get together more than once a decade! I got your message. Sorry I missed bunco. I totally spaced it and life has just been crazy. I will get my chaos organized though. Let's do a playgroup! Give me a call when you are free and let's meet at the splashpark or something!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Ok. I just got the list of people not signed up and paid for the 10 year reunion. What is up with you not being on the top of that list. We are all in. Man, you two have to go. I don't want to sound pushy but get signed up. Can't wait to see you guys. Let me know if you have any questions about the reunion. Spence.
801-664-9512

Truly and Shane said...

I really liked this post and the title was cracking me up! I love Kelli Pickler but to be quite honest I'm more obsessed with how you did your hair that night!!!!!!!

John and Nicole Makoni said...

So I was so excited when I stumbled upon your blog. I miss you!! Landon has gotten so big and your kids are so adorable. It looks like your fam has been having lots of fun this year. Not to mention you look gorgeous in all the pictures. We should get together... it has been forever!