I always enjoy reading friends blogs when they've been tagged, but I rarely ever do one myself when I'm tagged by someone. I just feel I'm not all that interesting and I'd have to lie to make myself sound good :)! But here is goes...total truth!
I am: funny…just kidding. I’d love to be funny but J thinks my sense of humor is “crude” so therefore I’m not allowed to be funny.
I think: I have the best family I could have ever asked for and an awesome neighborhood with some of my best friends!
I know : my faults and insecurities.
I want: so badly to get an airbrushed - spray on tan from SUNSET TAN @ the PALMS in VEGAS! Girls trip any one?
I have: an incredible husband who is so thoughtful and patient with me. He’s my rock…he’s just a solid person when it comes to anything in life, he’s someone I truly admire for the way he leads his day to day life.
I wish: I could have a bouquet of fresh flowers delivered to me weekly…maybe one day…
I hate: a messy home…I can’t function and I’m outright mean if the living room and kitchen are messy.
I miss: sleeping till noon, eating anything and everything and never gaining an inch, hanging out all night (oh wait, I never did that :)) and laying out for hours a day!
I feel: happy when I have something to look forward to…holidays, special events, vacations, dates, bed time…
I smell: the gorgeous bouquet of flowers sitting on my counter…YUMMY! Thanks baby!
I crave: attention and slurpees!
I search: for reasons to get a facial or massage.
I regret: having held back for fear of failure.
I love: reality TV!!! The Bachelor, The Hills, So You Think You Can Dance, Survivor and many, many more I’d never admit to :)!
I care: to the point I cry…I cry when I’m too involved in a difficult situation and I can’t fix things on my own.
I always: overanalyze and worry…my life would be so much more carefree and enjoyable if I could just relax a bit.
I am not: a pleasant person to fight with. I go for the jugular!
I believe: the Lord will never forsake us. We are never tried or tested beyond what the Lord knows we can handle. Through HIM we are strengthened and buoyed up in times of complete desperation and heartache.
I dance: in my car…but only when a girl is singing the song, if it’s a boy singing, only Landon can dance, that’s his rule!
I sing: my heart out to Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Fergie and random songs I know ½ the lyrics to…I make up the other half :)!
I don't always: think before I act, let alone speak.
I’m proud: of the fact I just gave up my Soap Opera…no more General Hospital:( …I’m growing up:(
I write: to do lists every night for the following day…there’s nothing better than checking off a completed task!
I win: J’s heart, simply by letting him ride his bike and keeping my mouth shut…not too hard eh? If only I could keep my mouth shut…
I never: not have anything to say…I have my two sense for absolutely everything, even when I’m not asked for it, you’ll get it. Poor J between Landon and I, there’s never a quiet moment.
I listen: to my heart more than I do my head…
I am scared: for the day when someone I love passes on…
I am happy about: where I am in my life right now, I am one lucky gal!
I tag: Whoever thinks this would be a fun tag-
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Yea Erin!! I'm so glad you took on the challenge of my tag! It was so fun to read about you. You have an absolutely darling family and I look up to you more than you know. You seem to be able to do it all and keep it all together. I always look across the street and think "I want to be like that someday!" (does that make me sound stalker crazy?) I will go with you to Sunset tan anytime.. I would love that too and maybe we could stop and get gas station nachos and slurpees on the way over! Also I here you about trying to keep your mouth shut about your hubby's passion. I think you are way better at it than me. I usually tell JT to go golfing anf then I'm secretly mad when I suggest it and he says ok and goes! (I think he should say, "Oh no honey I just want to be with you!!")
Erin you are a funny,cute girl! It was fun reading this. I have to agree totally about the clean house comment. I am the exact same way. Good to know I am not crazy..hehe.
nice to get to know you a little more. and you are an interesting person...don't worry. we should get the families together for a BBQ soon, sounds like fun!
let me know when you want to go to vegas. i could use it.
I too someday want flowers sent to me weekly!! And you know I love Reality TV!! Have you seen that comercial with LC and Brody!! It's hilarious!!
We have been talking about a girl's trip to vegas forever...why don't we just up and go for crying out loud. Heaven knows Trent owes me for all the trips he has taken!!
And you do have a "crude" sense of humor!!! That is why I love it so much...just kidding. I don't think you are crude, but you are definately hillarious!!
crude sense of humor is the best! slurpees...i remember that about you! we have a lot more in common than i remembered :)
I love u. I think we have both gone for eachother's jugulars a few times :)
So Cute!! You are so much FUN!!!
ha ha! i sorta remember that night. i remember hitting the mailbox but couldnt recall what happened after that. my memory isnt the best. i remember you had a blankey you loved. am i wrong? and of course, we were always getting slurpees. i also remember you were an awesome friend that would stick up for your buddies (or egg for them).for some reason, i cant remember a lot about that time in my life. maybe thats a good thing?
I love me some good reality tv too!!!!! Fun read Erin!!!! you are just so fun!
Your right, this is a fun tag! Now that I'm out here we should get together! Oh, and I hope I never have to go for the jugular, but thanks for the tip! And thanks for a fun time at the cabin!
I love when you do the "tags"...you crack me up! Maybe we should get together and watch reality TV. Love it! I was a little disappointed with this last season of The Bachelorette. I love that you just gave up General Hospital. Haven't watched it in years,but skipped a lot of days of school to watch it.
You're so cute Erin, that was fun to read! So, Spence and I were talking the other night and he was like - isn't that cool about J's bike race, I was like what? I have my little google reader that says when people post things, and for some reason I missed that one - tell him great job, that is amazing - those two medals, what a guy, and your hair looked so cute curly in your st. george pic's.
Erin, I love your blog. I can just hear you saying everything you write. Thank you for the walk, obviously I needed it!
You are wrong girl - you are way interesting and fun! I miss seeing you... we need to do another girls night SOON! I saw your kids at the park tonight - you must be having a date night - anyway, I miss seeing them too!
Post a Comment